3rd Annual Ride D' Vine Event
Catholic Charities Housing Services is hosting its 3rd annual Ride D' Vine bicycling event on Saturday, August 8th, 2015.
Building Hope in the Valley: A scenic ride from Yakima to Zillah through hop fields, orchards and vineyards, and ending with wine tasting. 25, 50 and 70 mile routes are available.
Borrowing from the beauty of our Yakima Valley, Ride D’Vine will start at Sarg Hubbard Park and travel along the Yakima Greenway, through hop fields and up Konnowac Pass, meandering along the ridge top, and then winding through apple and cherry orchards and vineyards. Participates are invited to stop at local wineries on the outskirts of Zillah where they can enjoy wine tasting and sight-seeing.
$70 Registration includes:
- Event T-shirt, "Rattlesnake Hills" Passport ($15 value)
- Transportation back to Sarg Hubbard Park
$100 Registration includes in addition to above a catered gourmet lunch at Bonair Winery
Event highlights include:
- Wine tasting at select wineries along the route (last 1-2 miles of bike ride) - tasting fees may apply
- Local food vendors at Bonair winery
- Live music
- Picnic areas for riders and families
- Online Registration Link (check back after Feb 5th for new registration link to Active.com)
- Mail-in Registration Form - If you would like to mail in your registration form print it and the Waiver and mail with your check or money order payable to "CCHS" to Martha Castro, CCHS, 5301 Tieton Dr, Ste G, Yakima, WA 98908 or to register in person please see Martha Castro, at our front desk (Suite G), 853-2800
For more information on being a Ride D'Vine sponsor contact
Steve Wilmes: 509-759-7780 or firstname.lastname@example.org!